Join Us On September 2nd: Spend Management and Driving Growth in 2020
In most organizations, business spending happens in silos. For example, while marketing is busy spending money on advertising, other departments like IT, HR, and Operations are also chipping away at the company budget. And when it comes to driving growth in 2020, this can’t do.
Without a clear understanding of how (and where) money is being spent, it’s easy for a company to run into trouble — or worse, run out of cash.
Some companies who couldn’t adapt quickly to the changing economic conditions have gone under in 2020, and many more have had to lock down spending.
As a finance professional, understanding requests from team members, cash flow, and spending approval is the difference between make or break for your company.
An economic downturn or not, spend management gives companies greater control and Procover the use of company resources so that they can be used for more strategic initiatives to grow the business.
On September 2nd at 9:00 am PST, join Procurify, Burkland and Associates, Thinkific and Mineraltree for a complimentary webinar to learn everything you need to know about proactive spend management – and how it can be a gamechanger for your company during these unprecedented times.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to monitor spend and budgets effectively to extend your runway
- How to establish a spending policy that is at once fair but catches spend leakage
- Ways to implement cost controls around spending that is proactive.
- Purchases before the invoice even arrives
- How to increase internal controls through an approval process around spend, and how to approach change management to get your team on board
Our Speakers Include:
Chris Sands – Chief Financial Officer, MineralTree
Marc Zablastsky – Virtual CFO for Startups, Burkland & Associates
Corinne Hua – Chief Financial Officer, Thinkific
Dani Hao (Moderator & Host) – Host of Itunes Top 20 Podcast, Spend Culture Stories
See you there!